Panda Security closes 2009 with a string of prestigious awards and industry acclaim for its strategy and solutions
|- Throughout the year, the company has received numerous awards from governments, organizations and the specialist press
– The latest recognition has come from the Spanish Ministry for Industry, Tourism and Commerce: Prince Felipe Award for Business Excellence 2009, in the Information Society category
As 2009 draws to a close, Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, can look back on a string of awards and recognition from numerous government institutions, organizations and the specialist press. Much of this positive acclaim recognizes the corporate strategy adopted by the company since 2008, as well as the effort of the management team and the groundbreaking, cloud-based security solutions launched by the company this year.
The latest award to round off 2009 has been given by the Spanish Ministry for Industry, Tourism and Commerce: The Prince Felipe Award for Business Excellence 2009, in the Information Society category. This is the most prestigious award among the Spanish business community, recognizing the effort to improve competitivity.
According to Juan Santana, CEO of Panda Security: “In 2008, we made a strong commitment to change the direction of Panda Security’s strategy, from the perspective of growing the business, with strong investment in international consolidation and expansion; in terms of technology, with development taking place entirely within the company; in skills, where we have increased our workforce by over 10 percent this year, and in the way in which we communicate and relate to the market and our clients, with a radical shift to a more open and transparent approach. The whole team is truly proud of knowing that we have the right strategy in all areas and this is being recognized worldwide by the industry. I would like to thank all of them”.
Here are some of the awards that the company and its solutions have received throughout 2009:
– Juan Santana, Panda Security CEO, among the 25 most innovative executives of 2009. CRN, USA.
– Panda Security: Innovation Award. Revista Dirigentes. Spain.
– Best PR Campaign in the USA: Sabre Excellence Award: “Panda Security Emerges as a Resource during a Challenging Economy”, USA.
– Panda Cloud Antivirus: Editor’s Choice Award. PCMag, USA.
– Panda Global Protection 2009: Best Software Solution. Byte, Spain.
– Panda GateDefender: Best IT security hardware. Comunicaciones Hoy, Spain.
– Retail range: Best Security Software Award. Muy Computer, Spain.
– Panda Global Protection 2010: Editor’s Choice. Computer Magazine, Italy.
– Panda Global Protection 2010: Total Security. TCN, Spain.
– Panda Internet Security 2010: 5 Stars and Seal of Excellence. PC Security Labs, China.
– Panda Internet Security 2010: Recommended Product Seal. IT Espresso, Spain.
– Panda Antivirus for Netbooks: Gold Seal. PC Guia, Portugal.
– Panda Internet Security 2009: 5 Stars and Seal of Excellence. PC Security Labs, China.
– Panda GateDefender Integra: Recommended Product Seal. CRN, USA.
– Panda Managed Office Protection: 5 Stars. PC World, Spain.
– Panda Cloud Antivirus: Editor’s Pick. Up to Down, Spain.
– Panda Cloud Antivirus: Excellent, 5/5 stars. Rosoft Download, USA.
– Panda Cloud Antivirus: 5-Star Rating. Soft Tester, UK.
– Panda Cloud Antivirus 5 Stars. Donwloads Café, USA.
– Panda Global Protection: Editor’s Choice. MikroPC, Finland.
Santana concludes: “2010 presents itself as a welcome challenge for us to consolidate our position in the market as one of the global references in the IT sector”.
You might also like